Epic Local Pass
We Know Epic Local Pass
Epic 2021/2022 Local Pass
The Epic Local pass offers the following access and benefits:
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Wilmot, Afton Alps, and Mt. Brighton.
- Access with holiday restrictions to Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Stowe.
- Access to the 17 Peak Resorts. See epicpass.com for a full list of Peak Resorts.
- 10 days combined with holiday restrictions at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler.
- Access to Vail/Beaver Creek starting April 1, 2022 if pass was purchased prior to May 31, 2021 and all 10 days are used
Partner resort access:
Age Requirements: Adult (19+yrs), Teen (13-18yrs) Child (5-12yrs)
Booking Conditions: Passes are non refundable or transferable
Important: $49 deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment deadline will be advised when announced, and must be met to avoid price increases. All payments are non-refundable. Epic Coverage is included for all pass holders. Any claims must be submitted directly.
Piste of Mind: Any Epic Product allows you to Move Dates within the same season if notice is given prior to 5 December 2021. Roll Over Travel to the following season is not applicable.Requirements: Full Names and Date of Births required when booking lift passes.
Pick Up: Please ensure you allow adequate time to pick up your Epic Pass from the ticket window. We reccommend you collect this the day prior to your first day of skiing in order to avoid delay.
Important terms and conditions - Vail Resorts Release of Claims.
Your purchase of this pass product is also subject to the Terms and Conditions for EPIC Coverage available on epicpass.com. Your election to proceed with this purchase indicates your acceptance of the Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
We can build custom ski itineraries including:
Our friendly and skilled consultants are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (AEST) to answer any questions about your current or future ski holiday.
Don't have time to call?
What we offer