We Know Epic Pass
2021/2022 Epic Pass
The Epic Pass is valid for use at the following resorts:
Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, and Wilmot as well as access to the 17 Peak Resorts. See epicpass.com for a full list of Peak Resorts. Includes 2022 access to Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek. Partner resort access:
- 7 days at Telluride
- 7 days at Sun Valley
- 7 days at Snowbasin
- 7 days total at Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (Fernie, Kicking Horse, Kimberley, Mont Saint Anne, Nakiska, and Stoneham)
- 5 consecutive days at Hakuba Valley’s ten resorts
- 5 consecutive days at Rusutsu
- Check this link for European access: See https://www.epicpass.com/info/europe-is-epic.aspx for details
- 10 Buddy Tickets at a discounted flat rate
- 6 “Ski with a Friend” discounted tickets
- Half-price pass holder tickets at partner resorts once all days are used excluding Hakuba Valley, Rusutsu in Japan and European Partner Resorts.
Date Restrictions: None
Age Requirements: Adult (13+yrs), Child (5-12yrs)
Booking Conditions: Passes are non refundable or transferable
Important: $49 deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment deadline will be advised when announced, and must be met to avoid price increases. All payments are non-refundable. Epic Coverage is included for all pass holders. Any claims must be submitted directly.
Piste of Mind: Any Epic Product allows you to Move Dates within the same season if notice is given prior to 5 December 2021. Roll Over Travel to the following season is not applicable.
Requirements: Full Names and Date of Births required when booking lift passes.
Pick Up: Please ensure you allow adequate time to pick up your Epic Pass from the ticket window. We reccommend you collect this the day prior to your first day of skiing in order to avoid delay.
Important terms and conditions - Vail Resorts Release of Claims.
Your purchase of this pass product is also subject to the Terms and Conditions for EPIC Coverage available on epicpass.com. Your election to proceed with this purchase indicates your acceptance of the Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
We can build custom ski itineraries including:
Our friendly and skilled consultants are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (AEST) to answer any questions about your current or future ski holiday.
Don't have time to call?
What we offer